Saturday, January 25, 2014

T-Shirt Featuring My Wine Label Art


Back in 2008 I created a piece of artwork for a wine label. The wine is called "The Offering". You can see my original post about it here. Since then I have happily followed the wine maker and the wine as it received lots of positive reviews and even awards. It has become one of the winery's top wines. I am delightled to be a part of all that.

Now there is a new chapter in this story. The winery has decided to sell T-Shirts with the label art on them! I think it's wonderful that they think so much of this label that they would do this. As far as I can tell, this is the only T-Shirt they sell. It's pretty cool if you ask me.


I first found out they were making these because I saw the winemaker wearing one in a picture on his facebook page. They sell for $20 on his website. If you are interested you can check it out here. Oh yeah, he sells wine too!


-Gene

No comments: