Thursday, March 13, 2014

My New Teaching Blog

Hello everyone!
I am proud to announce that I have just started a new blog. Why have two blogs? Well, the blog that you are looking at right now is primarily where I post my finished artwork. It's an online portfolio of sorts with not much information. The new blog is geared toward teaching how I create my artwork. It's still in it's infancy right now, but my plan is to have lots of free tutorials on how I create my drawings, illustrations and sign projects. I'm really excited about it. There are only a few posts on it right now, but if you want to check it out just head over to my website at GenePloss.com.

So what do you think of this idea? Would you like to learn something specific about what I do? Please go over to the new blog and leave a comment! Thanks!

-Gene

No comments: